Late Mr. Ismail
15 Enggor Road, # 11-01
Realty Centre, Singapore 079716
Date of Birth
Feb 26, 1952
- Pre Sea training at Marine Academy, Chittagong recognized by IMO.
- Sea training/Junior Officer on Board Bangladesh Shipping Corporation.
Did Class 3 Deck (FG) course at South Tyne College, UK and obtained Class 3 (FG) Certificate from Department of Transport, UK in the same year.
– Worked as 2nd Officer on Board Nigerian/Bangladesh Vessels.
– Did 2nd Class Deck (FG) course at South Tyne Side College and obtained 2nd Class Deck (FG) Certificate from Department of Transport, UK, same year.
– Worked as Chief Officer on Board foreign Going vessels.
– Did 1st Class Deck (Master Marine) FG Course at South Tyne Side College, UK and obtained Master Marine Certificate from Department of Transport UK, same year.
– Commanded foreign going vessels
– Port Captain, AQUA Lines, Dhaka
– Director Operations, AQUA Lines, Dhaka- actively involved in Charter of Foreign Going Ship and as Consultant for shipping matters.
Shifted to Singapore as a Managing Director of Alunited Maritime Pte Ltd, managing vessels for various owners and actively involved in Chartering, and consulting jobs.
A member of the Singapore Institute of Arbitration.
A member of Nautical Institute of London.
A member of Nautical Institute of Singapore.
Also holding Chairman / President of the following companies :
Alunited Marine Business (Pvt) Ltd., Dhaka – Chairman
United Sea Lines Ltd, a foreign going ship owning company – Chairman
Bangladesh Business Chamber of Singapore (BBCS) – Former President and